The following sections describe some ongoing research being conducted by Dr. Craig Harper and his collaborators/students.
Dr. Harper’s Personal Research
At present, ongoing work is looking at the proposed ‘horseshoe model’ of political orientation. Please check back soon for opportunities to become involved in this research.
MSc Student Work
The following links will take you to the online surveys of Dr. Harper’s current MSc students. Each of these links contain information about your eligibility on the first page. If you can take part, please do – and share these links within your social networks.
- Personal life goals and their links to antisociality (Researcher: Sehrish Athir)
- Emotional wellbeing among undergraduate students (Researcher: Sam Wilkin)
- Masculinity and judgements of sexuality (Researcher: Courtney White)
- Perceptions of people with paedophilic sexual interests (Researcher: Olivia Fisher)
- Views about people with a diagnosis of schizophrenia (Researcher: Rebecca Urosevic)